Thursday, February 01, 2007

So, on my way to work today....I SPENT A HOUR IN THE DITCH

So my day has been rather exciting thus far

wanna hear the story? Okay


So I am driving to work on the highway. I am almost at gasoline alley, just at the turn actually, I had already passed a few vehicles in the ditch from last night.

So am I am coming around the corner I can see two sets of police lights from other more recent accidents. One on the south bound side so I don’t have to worry about it, the other in the left hand lane on the north bound. so I start to slow down...the truck beside me slams on his brakes to slow down....or something and starts to swerve....towards me. So I have to try to avoid him, I loose control on the ice because we were also going around the corner. And I spun out and ended up in the ditch, YAAAAAY....don’t worry I was perfectly fine, didn’t even bump around at all.

so I get out of my car, take a look, no damage...except a mud flap came off. But I am on 3 wheels so there is NO way I am going anywhere.

So I walk a little to a police car up ahead of me, he says a tow truck is on the way for the vehicle up there, so maybe they can just quickly pop me out first,

So I sit in my car waiting, facing south. I turn around din my seat to see if the tow truck has arrived yet (after a while) when I turn back, to face front, all of a sudden there is another vehicle on its side about 100 feet south of me...I missed it...it had happened in about 7 seconds.

Another car crashes into the ditch in front of my eyes, but I think they did it on purpose to help the other people. While I am sitting there a few police cars, ambulance and a fire truck go to the south accident.

Tow truck shows up, pulls the guy out behind me (flips the vehicle over first), mean while traffic is building up because of the new accident,

Finally a tow truck stops and pulls me out. All he had to do was pull me like 5 feet and I think it is going to cost me 75 bucks

of course I am now on the south bound highway, so I have to wait for my windows to defrost all over again, then merge with the backed up traffic, then drive all the way to the pen hold overpass, and then I drove to pen hold and went into the city that way...needless to say I was late this morning


The important thing is I am okay and there is not really any damage to my car, but fuck.

So yeah my was great morning, how was yours


Yay writing worksahop tonight, i really need to do somthing fun...except for my holiday (week off) mots of January has really REALLY sucked