Friday, December 01, 2006

That random music tag game

A friend told me to do this, so what the hey.

This would likley work better at home, but i only seem to update this thing here at work...makes sense right?

so all music, put it on random, fill in the blanks with the current music, i dont fully get it but what ever.


Opening Credits: Muse - Muscle museum
Waking Up: She Wants revenge - she loves me, she loves me not
Falling In Love: Ima Robot - paint the town red
Fight Song: Queen - keep your self alive - (early bootleg version)
Breaking Up: Meatloaf - Cry over me (bat out of hell III) ( i shit you not)
Making up: Interpol - slow hands
Life's Ok: Modest mouse - tiny cities made of ashes
Mental Breakdown: Freddie Mercury (as larry lurex) - I can hear music
Driving: She wants revenge - out of control
Flashbacks: Meatloaf with Marion Raven - Its all coming back to me now (yes the celine dion song covered by meatloaf...once again, i shit you not)
Regret: Freddie Mercury (as Larry Lurex) - Going Back
Final Battle: Meatloaf featuring brian may of queen - Bad for good
Death Scene: Queen - the night comes down
Final Credits: Nine inch nails WITH DAVID BOWIE - Hurt


some of those were pretty creepy how they worked out, but i assure you that i did not rig it in any way.

so yeah, i highly recomened the new meatloaf album, and stocking your collection with as much queen related material as you can.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dalian City China said...

I really liked your blog! I would love some feedback on my site Dalian China when you got time.

3:31 AM  
Anonymous GuangZhou Guangdong said...

Can you provide more information on this? I am new to the subject. Feel free to check out my site Guangzhou China when you got time.

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home