Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The Other Candiadate

Okay, so if you've read the latest post by that guy over at Somethingbradford, you'd now that he is trying to get elected employee of the year, and he has only worked at his job since the 12th of June.

I personally everyone should vote for me instead. I wont go on and on about why i deserve it like he does. basically all you have to do is take his campaign statements and add "But Phill is cooler" to the end of it and you will pretty much get the idea. that and I have been here longer than he has. so yeah. if you get the chance, vote for me and not that other guy.

5 Comments:

Blogger m.bradford said...

Dear Phil,
Or shall I say 'father'. You remember me? The bastard child you left hungry and naked in the streets of Izkabalder last summer? Well I remember you. And I think it would be wrong for anyone to vote you employee of the year. In my time as an orphan child, I have come to respect true values such as honesty, truth, and awesomeness - all of which your competitor Matt Bradford has. Vote Matt Bradford - I say.
Thanks for nothing, dad.

Anonymous

p.s: Shit, it posts my name with this.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Dare said...

Well Phil -
If the voting was up to who updates their blog the most...well...I WOULD WIN!!!!!
So, vote for me - honorary NewCap employee!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be hard to decide who to vote for, sex god, or new friend........... Don't you both have to be there for the YEAR to be employee of the YEAR?

Silly Dorks :D

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Nike shox shoes said...

While there's little point in having regrets, I think we all wish we'd been a bit wiser when we were young–at least in one or two ways.

7:14 PM  
Blogger 三重古天樂 said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差便服店 酒店時間 酒店薪水 酒店經紀公司 酒店內容 美式餐廳 咖啡廳

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home