Friday, October 20, 2006

as it begins.

this will be a new attempt at holding a blog, i have had a couple differant ones for differant reasons...the first was for therapy (self imposed just so you know) the second for bordem reliefe.

this one will be for my writing. i have mention elsewhere that i want to start writing for myself more than i have, and this was recomended as a way to start doing that. so here we are.

I will start by explaining my name and the title of the blog aswell as what many of my individuel posts will be titled. I have been reading the phenominal Sandman comics from Neil Gaiman. They have influenced and inspired me in a number of ways and continue to do so. They are so high up on my list of best things I have ever read. Dark, witty, smart, deep, fantastical among other things. all in all GREAT.
I knew i would like these "comics" long before i ever read even a line in any of them. these books have won so many awards and inspired so many people. I tell everyone about them.
I love comics, i love the xmen and spiderman and all of that. but they are so repetative in so many ways. and they just keep going..which is way to big of an investmant for me. esentially the superhero stories are the equivilent of masterbation in comic book form. pure fantastical fluff..fully enjoyable and entertaining but of little substance in the grand scheme of things.
The sandman comics have deeper characters and stories, which just seem so much more interesting and i dont know solid. maybe its the darker art (as opposed to the bright comic colours) or that fact that they are over and done with and not a character that has been around for 50 years that we all know the story of. (ala spiderman)
So yeah, i love the sandman comics, and neil gaimans stuff in general, its my current obsession in the comic world (that and early 90's super hero trading cards) so thats what alot of things will be in referance to. dont worry if you dont get it, you can always ask me to explain somthing further.

anyways. this blog will be full of random thought, museings, rants, essays and stories. I am a writer by trade, but dont write enough for personal value outside of work, so I will eventually post some short stories here along the way.

"How would you feel about life if Death was your older sister?"

4 Comments:

Anonymous chongqing Sichuan China said...

Hey congrats on the new posting come out
btw i love your blog although i have just stumbled upon it =)
Love the new pictures you got there! I would love some feedback on my site Chongqing China when you got time.

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Xian City said...

love your blog! Very cool! Feel free to check out my site Xian China when you got time.

3:27 AM  
Blogger 三重古天樂 said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差便服店 酒店時間 酒店薪水 酒店經紀公司 酒店內容 美式餐廳 咖啡廳

10:30 PM  
Blogger 梁爵 said...

2020.04.10台北市知名酒店工作酒店小姐潔西(花名)驚傳酒店上班確診新冠肺炎,為境內確診第379案例,有知情人士透露,「潔西」上周酒店打工3天班,行跡跨足3家不同酒店上班,有警員一聽直呼「好危險」,擔憂上周臨檢過該3家酒店。酒店業者透露,近期將朝「個體化」方向經營,盼度過歇業寒冬。
知情者說,「潔西」上周酒店PT2、5、6上三天班,上班地點跨足3家酒店,上周5上班時發燒,隔天被酒店主管勸返家休息,但病況未好轉,至醫院檢驗後,前天確診。
知情者透露,「潔西」八大行業非常搶手,因她身材瘦高,有著大眼、長腿、瓜子臉、長捲髮,輪廓也很深,非常像混血兒。
有酒店業者說,目前規畫由經紀安排小姐至錢櫃、好樂迪等場所接單,要求客人用喊價方式一次買足時間,「以前透過酒店當平台,現在不受店面約束,全部個體化,市場有需求,就可以供,盼能熬過寒冬」。
有員警聽聞「潔西」上班地點跨足3家酒店,嚇得直說「好危險」,因酒店密閉空調,1次臨檢至少1小時,非常擔心被傳染。

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home