Monday, October 30, 2006

An Intervention Is Requiered

I have a problem.

I cant stop spending money.

I have recently bought a new computer and so now i have to stop spending so much money on random stuff. Now that I am no longer working at HMV it will be easier for me to slow down the spending. I wont be buy all the cd's and dvd's that i have been for the last 5 months, and i wont be stopping at toys R us every time i go to the mall.

But its not enough. This weekend I was with my girl friend and we wentout for food 3 times, plus all the extra gas., plus halloween related stuff. we went to value village for costume stuff and i spent more money.

But i found the coolest thing. I found and bought a miniu cross-bow. real wood and metal and such, not just a plastic toy. Its so awsome. But as cool as it is, entirely un nessacary.

I admit it, I am addicted to spending money, i like "stuff" and "things" and I cant get enough.

And i still dont have all the stuff i need for my new computer. I need help. seriously. If you know me, and you see me spending money, smack me. I think i need to lock my credit card in a wooden chest and push it to the back under my bed, so i cant use it.

If you have any suggestions on how to go about curbing my spending they will be much a ppreciated.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His Head Exploded In A Aray Of Shapes and Colours

11 Comments:

Blogger Dare said...

SMACK SMACK SMACK...that was fun and a little disturbing.
Hey - place your credit card in a tupperware container filled with water and place in freezer. If you need to make a purchase you must wait until it thaws...this way you are forced to THINK about the purchase.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Scribe of Dreams said...

That doesnt wreck the card?

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you, making excuses already. I have a method. DON'T GO TO THE MALL. Works for me. Do up a budget for spending money for a week, two weeks or the whole month. Take that money out of your account and put your debit/credit cards in a sealed envelope, stick it in your sock drawer and leave it there until next month.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Dare said...

Does not wreck card - unless you are impatient and put it in the microwave...then, the card tends to warp...just a little bit. Not speaking from experience or anything.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Dare said...

You have another problem.....GET WRITING. This is your friendly kick in the pants. And WHERE are you in the Google writing group?!?!?! Come on buddy.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Nike shox shoes said...

Rich men without convictions are more dangerous in modern society than poor woman without chastity

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Tiffany Jewelry said...

Thank you for sharing, you’re right, you’re just for me is very useful. I really like your post.

11:50 PM  
Blogger 三重古天樂 said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差便服店 酒店時間 酒店薪水 酒店經紀公司 酒店內容 美式餐廳 咖啡廳

10:29 PM  
Blogger 梁爵 said...

2020.02.20知名酒店工作觀察家日本報導:
日本「酒店上班」知名男公關日前來台遊玩,造成一股旋風,而在日本歌舞伎町有一位酒店打工的酒店小姐,被譽為「第一女帝」,那就是愛澤繪美里(愛沢えみり)。她和其他酒店小姐不同,不靠賣身或是喝酒,滴酒不沾的她竟然年收入超過2億,還被客人評為「平成時代的灰姑娘」。
愛澤繪美里從18歲時開始從事女公關的工作,20歲移藉到酒店兼差歌舞伎町的夜總會,馬上受到客人的歡迎。白天社長工作同時夜晚酒店兼職3年後,她的最高營業額已達到一晚2,800萬日圓(約764萬台幣),但據傳她因體質關係不能喝酒,所以滴酒不沾。但酒店小姐卻不能喝酒,沒有成為他的致命傷,反而她每次陪客人時,營造出「喝了酒」般的氛圍,讓酒客們相當喜歡。她也努力吸收知識與客人聊天,舉凡最新的時事政治、經濟文化、娛樂笑話,她都可以聊,也讓她成為日本第一女帝。現在的她已經從酒店女公關的身分隱退,但她成立自己的時裝品牌,還寫書出自傳和當模特兒上節目,甚至開了醫美診所和夜總會,成為獨當一面的女社長。

9:16 PM  
Blogger 梁爵 said...

2020.07.02酒店小姐的基本介紹跟工作內容酒店經紀老師@到底要做些什麼呢?
我在酒店上班的日子一位專業的酒店經紀?在酒店什麼叫做專業的經紀人呢? 我的認定是:誠信與能力。專業的酒店經紀人要具備甚麼樣的條件呢?不敢來酒店上班-酒店打工的原因
1、酒店小姐上班通常會取什麼名字?把現在市場、文化全部做了解後,針對女孩們的需求和尺度做最貼切的規劃。 挑選適合的店家類型(制服店、禮服店、便服店、鋼琴酒吧)、 適當的酒店上班時段
2、酒店兼差不是一個複雜的工作環境?把酒店打工女孩們帶去理想的店後,讓店家和她說明環境/人事和福利並保障和店家小姐是一樣的。
3、酒店小姐去酒店上班都一定要出場接s嗎?酒店應徵妹妹的外在包裝和酒店上班之後的生活問題。 衣服、髮型、化妝、住宿與交通安排。
4、我梁小尊會不斷的觀察和了解女孩們對這間店的試應度和收入。 女孩們的上檯的情況,是否有賺到錢、是否習慣? 如有不習慣立即做處置。
5、了解女孩們的酒店上班情形及給予照顧和保護。 酒店工作後的突發狀況、生病、臨時請假、休檔、下檔。
6、酒店薪資的處理和罰款的了解。 除了將店家的票換成現金之外,也要注意上面的節數或金額有沒有正確。 或是莫名其妙的罰單,也要即時處理掉。
7、做為小姐的發言人。 因酒店小姐長時間待在店裡的關係,有些問題她也不便多發言。 而經紀人就可以站在她的立場幫他發言,這樣酒店兼差小姐又不會得罪店家的人,也不會委屈到!
8、酒店經紀給予經驗指導。 沒有人天生下來就會做酒店的! 有時因現場很忙,人手不足就會直接讓女孩們上戰場。 所以酒店經紀在公關上班前就會先教導新人, 公關的基本職責跟應對方法讓新人能夠在短時間內進入狀況。
9、給予女孩們心理建設。 酒店工作公關的職業病就是越做會越空虛。 因為每天服務形形色色的客人,所須扮演的角色也因客人的不同而有改變。 因此常為了迎合壓抑自己的情緒,這時後酒店經紀就是公關抒發情緒的一個管道, 給予輔導、教育。 以下是我們梁曉尊專業酒店經紀公司的網站 https://www.wonderfulyou.com.tw/

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home