Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Arrrrrg

Okay, so one of these days I will get back into updating this thing on a regualr, or at least semi regular basis.





I have a few things to talk about, just havnt got around to it. so in the near future I will be talking about the following: 2 concerts, swimming, video games, Star trek and funny words, hair, and i might introduce a new reocuring feature.





so watch for that. and yeah in the mean time....enjoy a joke.



Image created from an original Dieselsweeties comic strip by Rstevens found here http://www.dieselsweeties.com/archive.php?s=1834

for more pixelated hilarity visit

www.dieselsweeties.com

S.O.D. out


3 Comments:

Blogger 三重古天樂 said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差便服店 酒店時間 酒店薪水 酒店經紀公司 酒店內容 美式餐廳 咖啡廳

10:48 PM  
Blogger alicetaylor123 said...

I have read this above post its very nice for us thanks sharing ,great post.

http://word-cookies-answers.com

7:15 PM  
Blogger ngocanhng said...

Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
brtaram

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home