Tuesday, June 19, 2007

50 posts, 50 things

Another stolen Idea but a damn good one.
In honor of my 50th "blog" here is a list of 50 things you may or may not have know about me.
50: I can Solve The Rubik's Cube in less than 3 minutes on average.
49: I have a cat named Whisper because when we got her she made no sounds.

48: The first CD I ever owned was Bryan Adams: 18 til I die from 1996, I now have over 350.

47: I lived in BC, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, and PEI for 3+ months each in a 16 month period.

46: I am addicted to tea: Regular, black tea, very strong, milk and sugar...blame my mom.

45: My Hair has not been its natural colour for more than 3 months since I was in grade 9.

44: I have had a pine tree for over 16 years and it is barely 2 feet tall. My own personal dwarf.

43: I own over 75 pez dispensers, and I never wanted a Pez collection...but I do love candy.

42: I have met former Prime Minister Jean Chretien..

(and many other famous people,but thats another post)

41: I was in a Movie with Mellisa Gilbert of Little house on the Prairie...no you can't see it.

40: I was in a marching band for 6 years and never learned an instrument.

39: Once upon a time I held 7 individual and 2 team club records on the Innisfail team.

38: I now only hold 1 individual and 1 team.

37: I personally sold at least 16 copies of Howls moving castle by Dianna Wynne Jones.


36: I didnt know my fathers real name untill I was 13...(he goes by a nickname)

35: I would like to be some kind of "Alternative fashion"model.

34: I have a musical autograph collection with over 50 signatures.

33: I take horrible pictures, either in front or behind the lense.

32: I have had my Eyebrow pierced for over 5 years.

31: I HATE Will Ferrel, just not as funny as everyone thinks.

30: I love cartoons and still watch them on a fairly regular basis.

29: I sang in a Choir on a Christian Hymn CD as a child.

28: I never took biology, physics or chemistry.

27: I have two Nieces and Two Nephews aged 2-6

26: I LOVE Scrabble. i own 5 differant boards and the dictionary. I LOVE Scrabble.

25: I HATE Clue, I'm just no good at it, but i reallt should be. I HATE clue.

24: I want so badly to be on the air and in commercials, but I HATE my voice.

23: I bite my nails worse then just about anyone you will ever meet.

22: The only time I dont bite is when I wear nail polish...I like the pretty colours.

21: I still have all my wisdom teeth

20: I quote movies and cartoons constantly, weather its relevant or not

19: My girlfriend HATES that.

18: I strongly belive that one of the coolest things EVER is Bioluminescence.

17: I have an allergy that makes me sneeze at least 10 times a day and I have no idea what it is.

16: I saw my first musical in May, if it wasnt 1000's of miles away I would go over and over.

15: I almost died when I was 4, from drinking somthing my brother got in austrailia.

14: I can tear a Red Deer Phone book in half

13: I Can juggle

12: I can Contact Juggle (you might have to look that one up)

11: I taught myself to Ride a unicycle

10: I DO NOT want to be a clown or in the circus

9: One of these facts is a lie.

8: I am a trekkie and proud of it.

7: An ex that hurt me really bad is also one of my best friends and favorite people in the world.

6: I once had huge crush on a girl I could'nt even communicate with.

5: I don't have lots of friends, but those I have are pretty darn good.

4: I love swords and will one day have a large collection.

3: I am very disturbed that THIS is a guy and that I still find my self thinking "Damn She's hot".

2: This post was acctually way harder than expected and I have no idea how AW did 100.
1: I have what many would call an unhealthy obsession with Queen. I have SO much queen stuff. Every Album, all the live stuff, all the official dvd', box sets, almost all the solo stuff, posters, figures, tour programs, multiple copies of some albums (all differant versions) I have LOTS. Friends are convinced I dont listen to anything else. Its pretty extreme, I admit it.Oh well, its a passion, and face it...they kick ass.



21 Comments:

Anonymous Wow Gold said...

Randy Run has the contacts to first-class pro gamers, who not only supply your daily dose of WoW gold, but also offer interesting level services like WoW powerleveling, Wow profession levelling and WoW PvP levelling.

2:12 AM  
Blogger crazyloko said...

China Wholesalers has been described as the world’s factory. buy products wholesaleThis phenomenom is typified by the rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with China Wholesale “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that wholesale from china from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and China Wholesale will skyroket your profits.china wholesale productsbuy china wholesalewholesale chinawholesale productsbuy products

3:11 AM  
Blogger crazyloko said...

We offer designer , custom wedding dress, cheap cell phonescheap wedding dressesbridal gowns, wedding gowns, Flower Girl Dresses andwholesale cell phonesso on. Buy tailor-made anddesigner wedding dresses designer to be a special brides now!

3:12 AM  
Blogger crazyloko said...

Wholesale Gemstone cheap Gemstone Jewelry from China, discount wholesale jewelry Beads, wholesale Gemstone jewelry cheapest Wholesale Naruto anime and manga cheap cosplay costumes, cheap Naruto cosplay costumes on sale, buy Naruto cosplay naruto online shop.Wholesale anime and manga wholesale crystal jewelry costumes, cheap cosplay costumes on sale, buy anime cosplay costumes online shop

3:12 AM  
Blogger uwanna said...

gucci replica handbags
men gucci shoes
Gucci men sneakers
Gucci men moccasins
gucci women sneakers
gucci women boots
Gucci men boots
Gucci
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Replica GUCCI SHOES
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
Women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
discount gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes

8:04 PM  
Blogger rong said...

your article is very good, but do you like the pink ghd
babyliss
armani sunglasses
gucci sunglasses outlet
discount abercrombie and fitch clothes
abercrombie fitch outlet
abercrombie & fitch clothing
ed hardy wholesale
cheap ed hardy wholesale
discount ed hardy wholesale
wholesale ed hardy
ed hardy outlet
paul smith shirt
paul smith outlet
paul smith 2010
cheap paul smith
discount paul smith
paul smith shoes
Burberry scarf
Burberry outlet
cheap Burberry handbags
Burberry totes
newest Burberry
moncler
Moncler jackets
Moncler coats
Moncler Vest
discount Moncler outlet
moncler polo t shirt
newest air max
cheap air max shoes
air max outlet
discount air max
air max nike
cheap ugg boots
discount ugg boots
ugg boots
classic ugg boots
ugg classic tall boots
discount LV handbag

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 酒店

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店兼差 酒店兼職 酒店 台北酒店

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店兼職 酒店 台北酒店 酒店兼差

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店 台北酒店 酒店兼差 酒店兼職

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班

4:45 PM  
Blogger polo shirts said...

History of polo ralph lauren. Polo fashions had its humble beginnings in 1968 when tie salesman Ralph Lauren gave it a kick start. By 1969 he had a boutique polo ralph lauren factory stores within the Manhattan department store Bloomingdale's. ... Brands and luxury standard. Since Ralph Lauren's first brand, Polo Ralph Lauren, was launched, the company has expanded to include a variety of luxury brands such as Polo Golf, Polo Denim, Polo Sport. You can buy cheap Ralph Lauren Clothing at Ralph Lauren outlet.Also We provide polo shirts
Ralph Lauren polo shirt, 50% OFF! polo ralph lauren outlet online is your best choice!In 2006, polo ralph lauren outlet became the first designer in Wimbledon's 133-year history to create official uniforms for the tournament. As part of this year's event, which starts next week, polo ralph lauren sale will introduces the first ... determination to maintain and enhance the values for which our two brands are famous throughout the world. The rugby ralph lauren brand brings to Wimbledon the look of timeless elegance, drawing on our rich history and traditions

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Nike shox shoes said...

Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated.

Nike shox shoes can surely not let you down,romance yourself with nike shox

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Microsoft Office 2007 said...

The Tax Return Crack-Up<3>
Granted, there are usuallyMicrosoft Office 2010write-ups when presidential contenders make their tax returns available, but the coverage falls far short of the Office 2010
full court press (pardon the pun) that the Clintons have received. What's Microsoft Office 2007different now?Office 2007One possibility is that most upper middle class Democrats, and therefore most Microsoft OfficeOffice 2007 keyeditors and reporters of our nation's big papers as well as Office 2007 downloadtelevision producers, are Obama supporters who think that Hillary should hurry up Office 2007 Professionaland drop out of the race already.Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010Whom elite liberals are pulling for really does shape political coverage in ways

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.printerindustry.com/forums/member.php?u=302378
I have had a virus on my comp and it wouldn't let me us system restore. I took it to easy tech but they did norhing and maDe it worse. No it won't even boot up into the user interface. It comes up with techinal problem in blue. I was told I could use the original operating disk to help but I don't know how to load it up. Any ideas?

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ubdfhhrca
http://www.woolrichitalystore.com/ woolrich bologna
http://www.mywoolrich.com/ woolrich bambino
http://www.woolrichsitaly.com/ woolrich outlet
http://www.woolrichsalecheap.com/ woolrich outlet
http://www.woolrichitalyshop.com/ woolrich bologna
woolrich uomo
woolrich outlet
woolrich rosso
woolrich costo
outlet woolrich
[url=http://www.woolrichitalystore.com/]woolrich sito ufficiale[/url]
[url=http://www.mywoolrich.com/]woolrich bambino[/url]
[url=http://www.woolrichsitaly.com/]woolrich outlet[/url]
[url=http://www.woolrichsalecheap.com/]woolrich outlet[/url]
[url=http://www.woolrichitalyshop.com/]woolrich bologna[/url]

2:08 PM  
Blogger 三重古天樂 said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差便服店 酒店時間 酒店薪水 酒店經紀公司 酒店內容 美式餐廳 咖啡廳

10:43 PM  
Blogger Love Kpop said...

I know there will be many difficulties and challenges but I am determined to do it. If it does not succeed then it will be a lesson for me as well
catmario4.com

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home