Tuesday, June 19, 2007

50 posts, 50 things

Another stolen Idea but a damn good one.
In honor of my 50th "blog" here is a list of 50 things you may or may not have know about me.
50: I can Solve The Rubik's Cube in less than 3 minutes on average.
49: I have a cat named Whisper because when we got her she made no sounds.

48: The first CD I ever owned was Bryan Adams: 18 til I die from 1996, I now have over 350.

47: I lived in BC, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, and PEI for 3+ months each in a 16 month period.

46: I am addicted to tea: Regular, black tea, very strong, milk and sugar...blame my mom.

45: My Hair has not been its natural colour for more than 3 months since I was in grade 9.

44: I have had a pine tree for over 16 years and it is barely 2 feet tall. My own personal dwarf.

43: I own over 75 pez dispensers, and I never wanted a Pez collection...but I do love candy.

42: I have met former Prime Minister Jean Chretien..

(and many other famous people,but thats another post)

41: I was in a Movie with Mellisa Gilbert of Little house on the Prairie...no you can't see it.

40: I was in a marching band for 6 years and never learned an instrument.

39: Once upon a time I held 7 individual and 2 team club records on the Innisfail team.

38: I now only hold 1 individual and 1 team.

37: I personally sold at least 16 copies of Howls moving castle by Dianna Wynne Jones.


36: I didnt know my fathers real name untill I was 13...(he goes by a nickname)

35: I would like to be some kind of "Alternative fashion"model.

34: I have a musical autograph collection with over 50 signatures.

33: I take horrible pictures, either in front or behind the lense.

32: I have had my Eyebrow pierced for over 5 years.

31: I HATE Will Ferrel, just not as funny as everyone thinks.

30: I love cartoons and still watch them on a fairly regular basis.

29: I sang in a Choir on a Christian Hymn CD as a child.

28: I never took biology, physics or chemistry.

27: I have two Nieces and Two Nephews aged 2-6

26: I LOVE Scrabble. i own 5 differant boards and the dictionary. I LOVE Scrabble.

25: I HATE Clue, I'm just no good at it, but i reallt should be. I HATE clue.

24: I want so badly to be on the air and in commercials, but I HATE my voice.

23: I bite my nails worse then just about anyone you will ever meet.

22: The only time I dont bite is when I wear nail polish...I like the pretty colours.

21: I still have all my wisdom teeth

20: I quote movies and cartoons constantly, weather its relevant or not

19: My girlfriend HATES that.

18: I strongly belive that one of the coolest things EVER is Bioluminescence.

17: I have an allergy that makes me sneeze at least 10 times a day and I have no idea what it is.

16: I saw my first musical in May, if it wasnt 1000's of miles away I would go over and over.

15: I almost died when I was 4, from drinking somthing my brother got in austrailia.

14: I can tear a Red Deer Phone book in half

13: I Can juggle

12: I can Contact Juggle (you might have to look that one up)

11: I taught myself to Ride a unicycle

10: I DO NOT want to be a clown or in the circus

9: One of these facts is a lie.

8: I am a trekkie and proud of it.

7: An ex that hurt me really bad is also one of my best friends and favorite people in the world.

6: I once had huge crush on a girl I could'nt even communicate with.

5: I don't have lots of friends, but those I have are pretty darn good.

4: I love swords and will one day have a large collection.

3: I am very disturbed that THIS is a guy and that I still find my self thinking "Damn She's hot".

2: This post was acctually way harder than expected and I have no idea how AW did 100.
1: I have what many would call an unhealthy obsession with Queen. I have SO much queen stuff. Every Album, all the live stuff, all the official dvd', box sets, almost all the solo stuff, posters, figures, tour programs, multiple copies of some albums (all differant versions) I have LOTS. Friends are convinced I dont listen to anything else. Its pretty extreme, I admit it.Oh well, its a passion, and face it...they kick ass.



8 Comments:

Anonymous Wow Gold said...

Randy Run has the contacts to first-class pro gamers, who not only supply your daily dose of WoW gold, but also offer interesting level services like WoW powerleveling, Wow profession levelling and WoW PvP levelling.

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Nike shox shoes said...

Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated.

Nike shox shoes can surely not let you down,romance yourself with nike shox

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.printerindustry.com/forums/member.php?u=302378
I have had a virus on my comp and it wouldn't let me us system restore. I took it to easy tech but they did norhing and maDe it worse. No it won't even boot up into the user interface. It comes up with techinal problem in blue. I was told I could use the original operating disk to help but I don't know how to load it up. Any ideas?

1:33 PM  
Blogger 三重古天樂 said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差便服店 酒店時間 酒店薪水 酒店經紀公司 酒店內容 美式餐廳 咖啡廳

10:43 PM  
Blogger 梁爵 said...

2019.11.09台北知名酒店經紀今天(9日)公布10月酒店上班薪資統計,酒店經紀公司全體酒店工作受僱員工每人經常性薪資平均為新台幣9萬3200元,酒店小姐年增4.59%,創近19年同月最高,不過,較能反映景氣的加班工時則已連續6個月呈現負成長。酒店經紀分析:這代表酒店兼差景氣雖持續擴張,但擴張力道趨緩。不過,5月整體加班工時年減0.2小時,已連續6個月呈現負成長,若觀察制服店、便服店、禮服店、鋼琴酒吧、日式酒店、飯局、傳播加班工時更是連續7個月負成長,顯示景氣雖持續擴張,但擴張力道趨緩。台北風俗知名專家說:八大行業跟去年11月比,酒店兼職是減了3小時,可是7月跟去年7月比是減了3.5小時,所以沒有擴大,基本還是景氣擴張力道趨緩,反映出的加班打工減少的現象。

2:38 PM  
Blogger 梁爵 said...

2020.10.03【酒店小姐】【酒店公關】不敢來酒店上班-酒店打工的原因其實很多人~對酒店有些不了解與誤會~以為酒店小姐的基本介紹跟工作內容會去酒店上班的女生是愛慕虛榮,其實就我們多年經驗,會入行真的都是有旁大的經濟壓力。酒店小姐酒店公關酒店上班到底都在做麼?酒店也許不是最佳的選擇 卻是賺錢最快的方式之一 (有頭髮誰願意當禿子!!)為什麼呢!!!
因為去喝酒的人有千百種理由~有開心的人/有難過的人~
以下是我們家姐妹的想法:
當她遇到心情不好的客人時~【她會靜靜的聽客人發牢騷】適時的給予安慰與溫暖的笑容(做好桌面清潔服務)當客人喝多了:她會要一杯熱茶給客人~提醒他喝多了~
若遇到開心的客人~她會感染那一份快樂與喜悅~,真心的祝福那個人~
其實說穿她就是做客人的專屬服務生罷了~
她只是付出了她的關懷體貼跟細心跟桌邊服務,其實就達到8成了。
每個人的生長背景環境不同所選擇的生活方式也有不同 沒有什麼對錯~
當別人批評妳的工作時,除了批評以外真的對妳沒有任何實質幫助 妳還是得面對自己的困難和人生啊!!

12:03 PM  
Blogger 梁爵 said...

酒店經紀(爵尊聖日耳曼)影音⬇️三井壽|梁曉尊|三分球|灌籃高手|直到世界盡頭|燃燒的男人 炎之男

新聞報導酒店經紀(爵尊聖日耳曼)影音⬇️新聞報導 酒店經紀

男模會館(爵尊聖日耳曼)影音⬇️男模會館|高雄酒店經紀|台北酒店經紀|台中酒店經紀|桃園酒店經紀|新竹酒店經紀|台南酒店經紀

酒店經紀梁曉尊誠徵男模會館(爵尊聖日耳曼)影音⬇️男模會館(爵尊聖日耳曼)酒店打工|酒店工作公關|酒店上班小姐|酒店應徵|[小資族、大學生、單親媽媽、低收入戶、家庭因素]歡迎洽詢兼差兼職

男模會館酒店經紀梁小尊(爵尊聖日耳曼)影音⬇️桃園酒店經紀|新竹酒店經紀|台中酒店經紀|高雄酒店經紀|台北酒店經紀|台南酒店經紀

酒店經紀梁曉尊男模會館(爵尊聖日耳曼)影音⬇️便服店|禮服店|制服店|日式酒店|飯局|男模會館

酒店兼差|酒店兼職(爵尊聖日耳曼)影音⬇️梁曉尊 如沐春風|梁小尊 紙短情長

酒店公關(爵尊聖日耳曼)影音⬇️新竹酒店經紀|桃園酒店經紀|台北酒店經紀|台中酒店經紀|高雄酒店經紀|台南酒店經紀

酒店上班酒店經紀梁小尊|梁老師(爵尊聖日耳曼)影音⬇️酒店經紀梁教授|梁小尊

酒店應徵(爵尊聖日耳曼)影音⬇️台北酒店經紀|桃園酒店經紀|新竹酒店經紀|台中酒店經紀|高雄酒店經紀|台南酒店經紀

1:50 PM  
Blogger 梁爵 said...

酒店經紀(爵尊聖日耳曼)影音⬇️說明酒店小姐收入,酒店公關能賺多少錢!

酒店經紀(爵尊聖日耳曼)影音⬇️ 分析想酒店工作賺錢的族群

酒店上班(爵尊聖日耳曼)影音⬇️帶大家認識八大行業

酒店工作(爵尊聖日耳曼)影音⬇️酒店工作內容桌面服務

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home