Tuesday, April 17, 2007

An attempt at rebirth

Okay okay, so I promised this a long time ago. I keep putting it off, decideding if I even want to continue this blog. Well I have been told by a couple people that they acctualy read this thing. so here goes...getting ready for a long one or at least multiple entires. Cause belive it or not stuff has acctually been happening in my life....which makes the fact that I didnt update at all even worse.

So remeber way back in February when I ended up in the Ditch? well its still costing me money. On top of the tow truck and the fixing of my tire. I hav recently had to get some work done on my brakes, some part was badly bent and the mechanic says he has never seen anything like it.
When i went in the ditch one of my mud flaps came off, it took a small amount of body with it...well that small amount of body has now turned into a big hole...so i have to get that fixed sooner rather than later. so yeah not fun.

On the plus side of life and there is acctually more plus than minus here.

I am getting a rather large income tax rebate, so thats super cool...so I can afford to get the work done on my car at least.
And i also decided to FINALLY get a cd player put in my car, got a cool deck from Canadian Tire and had the awsome guys at Vibe Car audio hook me up...i am VERY PLEASED.

What has been accupying most of my time recently?

getting fit, going to teh gym almost everyday, excersiceing at home, and swimming as many mornings as I can crawl out of bed.

but even more time consuming is the planing of the vacation my girlfriend and I are going on at the end of may. Its big, its bold, its expensive. more on the trip next post (Friday at the latest I REALLY promise this time)

Plus there is alot of work around the house going on and prepareing for my girlfriend to move in with me at the end of the month. FINALLY.

so there you go, I think I managed to keep that relativly painless. but there will be more to come.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay a post!! Greatly appreciated, P! Sounds like things are really coming together for ya!! Cheers!

Andrea

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Nike shox said...

I also have registered a blog. But I am busy so not update frequently. In addition my writing is bad. After a long time I get used to read other's blogs. In factis it is a pleasure to read other people's blog. Imagine the lives of others and feeling my own lives. Sometimes, I am grateful to those bloggers who always willing to share their lives and experiences with other people. Hope you happy every day the same.

2:06 AM  
Blogger 三重古天樂 said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差便服店 酒店時間 酒店薪水 酒店經紀公司 酒店內容 美式餐廳 咖啡廳

10:40 PM  
Blogger 梁爵 said...

2020.03.28酒店工作要在這當中賺大錢不是不可能,只是你要克服的就是所有消費者的人性,酒店上班簡單說:就是要讓消費者覺得你『物超所值』。所有的八大行業包含酒店經紀都是服務業,要踏進去要有把客人當成花錢大爺的心理準備。也就是說酒店打工要先把自尊、面子都放在家裡面再去上班。八大行業酒店PT裏頭都或多或少跟喝酒間扯上關係,酒喝下去原本斯文的變成野蠻不講理;可是他還是客人,你還是服務他的人,要做服務業請先做好酒店上班心理建設。
代價與報酬,兩者之間是相對的。
你要賺別人五倍十倍的錢,背後付出的就是五倍十倍的代價。
天下沒有白吃的午餐。

8:37 AM  
Blogger 梁爵 said...

2021.02.02酒店經紀到底要做那些事情呢?
一位專業的酒店經紀?在酒店什麼叫做專業的經紀人呢? 我的認定是:誠信與能力。專業的酒店經紀人要具備甚麼樣的條件呢?
1、把現在酒店打工市場、文化全部做了解後,針對女孩們的需求和尺度做最貼切的規劃。挑選適合的店家類型(制服店、禮服店、便服店、鋼琴酒吧)、 適當的酒店工作時段
2、把酒店打工女孩們帶去理想的店後,讓店家和她說明環境/人事和福利並保障和店家小姐是一樣的。
3、酒店應徵酒店小姐,酒店公關的外在包裝和酒店上班之後的生活問題。衣服、髮型、化妝、住宿與交通安排。
4、我梁小尊會不斷的觀察和了解女孩們對這間店的試應度和收入。女孩們的上檯的情況,是否有賺到錢、是否習慣?如有不習慣立即做處置。
5、了解女孩們的酒店上班情形及給予照顧和保護。酒店工作後的突發狀況、生病、臨時請假、休檔、下檔。
6、酒店薪資的處理和罰款的了解。除了將店家的票換成現金之外,也要注意上面的節數或金額有沒有正確。或是莫名其妙的罰單,也要即時處理掉。
7、做為小姐的發言人。因酒店小姐長時間待在店裡的關係,有些問題她也不便多發言。而經紀人就可以站在她的立場幫他發言,這樣酒店兼差小姐又不會得罪店家的人,也不會委屈到!
8、酒店經紀給予經驗指導。沒有人天生下來就會做酒店的! 有時因現場很忙,人手不足就會直接讓女孩們上戰場。所以酒店經紀在公關上班前就會先教導新人,公關的基本職責跟應對方法讓酒店兼差新人能夠在短時間內進入狀況。
9、給予女孩們心理建設。酒店工作公關的職業病就是越做會越空虛。因為每天服務形形色色的客人,所須扮演的角色也因客人的不同而有改變。因此常為了迎合壓抑自己的情緒,這時後酒店經紀就是公關抒發情緒的一個管道,給予輔導、教育。以下是我們梁曉尊專業酒店經紀公司的網站 https://www.mashow.org/momo/

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home