Tuesday, April 17, 2007

An attempt at rebirth

Okay okay, so I promised this a long time ago. I keep putting it off, decideding if I even want to continue this blog. Well I have been told by a couple people that they acctualy read this thing. so here goes...getting ready for a long one or at least multiple entires. Cause belive it or not stuff has acctually been happening in my life....which makes the fact that I didnt update at all even worse.

So remeber way back in February when I ended up in the Ditch? well its still costing me money. On top of the tow truck and the fixing of my tire. I hav recently had to get some work done on my brakes, some part was badly bent and the mechanic says he has never seen anything like it.
When i went in the ditch one of my mud flaps came off, it took a small amount of body with it...well that small amount of body has now turned into a big hole...so i have to get that fixed sooner rather than later. so yeah not fun.

On the plus side of life and there is acctually more plus than minus here.

I am getting a rather large income tax rebate, so thats super cool...so I can afford to get the work done on my car at least.
And i also decided to FINALLY get a cd player put in my car, got a cool deck from Canadian Tire and had the awsome guys at Vibe Car audio hook me up...i am VERY PLEASED.

What has been accupying most of my time recently?

getting fit, going to teh gym almost everyday, excersiceing at home, and swimming as many mornings as I can crawl out of bed.

but even more time consuming is the planing of the vacation my girlfriend and I are going on at the end of may. Its big, its bold, its expensive. more on the trip next post (Friday at the latest I REALLY promise this time)

Plus there is alot of work around the house going on and prepareing for my girlfriend to move in with me at the end of the month. FINALLY.

so there you go, I think I managed to keep that relativly painless. but there will be more to come.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay a post!! Greatly appreciated, P! Sounds like things are really coming together for ya!! Cheers!

Andrea

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Kelly said...

Welcome back.

12:09 PM  
Blogger crazyloko said...

China Wholesalers has been described as the world’s factory. buy products wholesaleThis phenomenom is typified by the rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with China Wholesale “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that wholesale from china from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and China Wholesale will skyroket your profits.china wholesale productsbuy china wholesalewholesale chinawholesale productsbuy products

3:11 AM  
Blogger crazyloko said...

We offer designer , custom wedding dress, cheap cell phonescheap wedding dressesbridal gowns, wedding gowns, Flower Girl Dresses andwholesale cell phonesso on. Buy tailor-made anddesigner wedding dresses designer to be a special brides now!

3:11 AM  
Blogger crazyloko said...

Wholesale Gemstone cheap Gemstone Jewelry from China, discount wholesale jewelry Beads, wholesale Gemstone jewelry cheapest Wholesale Naruto anime and manga cheap cosplay costumes, cheap Naruto cosplay costumes on sale, buy Naruto cosplay naruto online shop.Wholesale anime and manga wholesale crystal jewelry costumes, cheap cosplay costumes on sale, buy anime cosplay costumes online shop

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

酒店打工 酒店兼職
台北酒店 打工兼差 酒店工作 禮服酒店
酒店兼差 酒店上班 酒店應徵 酒店 酒店經紀

2:20 AM  
Anonymous Nike shox said...

I also have registered a blog. But I am busy so not update frequently. In addition my writing is bad. After a long time I get used to read other's blogs. In factis it is a pleasure to read other people's blog. Imagine the lives of others and feeling my own lives. Sometimes, I am grateful to those bloggers who always willing to share their lives and experiences with other people. Hope you happy every day the same.

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Microsoft Office 2007 said...

The Tax Return Crack-Up<3>
Granted, there are usuallyMicrosoft Office 2010write-ups when presidential contenders make their tax returns available, but the coverage falls far short of the Office 2010
full court press (pardon the pun) that the Clintons have received. What's Microsoft Office 2007different now?Office 2007One possibility is that most upper middle class Democrats, and therefore most Microsoft OfficeOffice 2007 keyeditors and reporters of our nation's big papers as well as Office 2007 downloadtelevision producers, are Obama supporters who think that Hillary should hurry up Office 2007 Professionaland drop out of the race already.Microsoft outlook
Microsoft outlook 2010Whom elite liberals are pulling for really does shape political coverage in ways

8:46 PM  
Blogger 三重古天樂 said...

酒店經紀 酒店打工 酒店工作 酒店上班 酒店兼差 酒店兼職 打工兼差 打工兼職 台北酒店 酒店應徵 禮服店 酒店 經紀 打工 兼差便服店 酒店時間 酒店薪水 酒店經紀公司 酒店內容 美式餐廳 咖啡廳

10:40 PM  
Blogger Love Kpop said...

Not all are true. Everyone has their own way of thinking but I think they have to reconsider. I like to argue for the most accurate results.
http://fivenightsatfreddysplay.com

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home